Thursday, September 24, 2009

Rebecca's Wedding

A few pictures of the wedding day..Connor and Burt held the rings. They are so cute!




This whole month has just flown bye...mostly because it was all a wedding month. Rebecca and Jon got married on 9/9/2009 and it was a beautiful ceremony up in the mountains in Aspen. This place fit Jon and Rebecca, since they love the outdoors. The place is called the Maroon Bells, you should google it. The place was Amazing...wow. I have no more words for it. I'm glad they are married now and happy. They had 3 receptions..one in Aspen, Ogden and Spokane. I made them a wedding cake for the Aspen and Ogden open house. Both cakes turned out beautifully.
I tried to put the pictures in order but apparently I can't get this blog to work the way I want it to. I guess you can just figure out the real order of the pictures. Sorry.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Emily you look beautiful! :) I had no idea you could make cakes like that!! Way cute- I'm impressed!

the laytons. said...

your sister looked beautiful! i'm glad the wedding day went so well :) i love the colors of her flowers!

NJ said...

You are so talented, Emily! I am so sorry I missed it, I still feel so bad. All of the pictures are so gorgeous!

Michelle Stott said...

The cakes where pretty. It looked like it turned out nice. I love your dress. I am sure you are glad to have the receptions over. We need to hang out soon.