Friday, December 5, 2008

The End

So Bill always makes these faces that crack me up..and let me tell you it worked on Connor too! It was really funny! I wish I had it on video. Oh well!




On our way home, our trip was fun but the flight home was not! Connor was so tired he cried the whole way then he fell asleep as we were about ready to land. Let me tell you, it is not easy to fly with your child alone. I had to try and carry him and our stuff off the plane. Lucky for me two nice men asked if they could help me and took my bags for me. Thank goodness for nice people out there. Then Connor woke up as soon as I put him in his stroller and we had to wait for brady to pick us up 3 hours later. He was in Northern Utah doing a job and it took him forever to come and get us. So that is the end of our trip to Spokane.

1 comment:

NJ said...

Emily, cute blog! I hope to see you soon!