Friday, December 5, 2008

Well, it's been a while since I've posted anything. I'm not so great at this blogging world..that would also mean my journal hasn't been updated in like 6 years because I'm just not the best at this. So I apologize if you read my blog and have been wondering why I haven't posted anything in a long time. So I have been busy my life is crazy sometimes and I'm starting a new business. On top of my wonderful Candle business I've decided to start Close to My Heart. I was introduced to these stamps and I just can't stop buying them. They are seriously the best stamps I've ever used. So I decided to make money at that as well so I will get a discount. I figure that I should make money at the things I love to do. So if any of you love to make cards or do scrapbooking or love to decorate or love candles or love spa product...I am your woman so feel free to contact me and I will hook you up with some awesome product!! Also, Christmas is right around the corner and there are a lot of cool half off items so check out my website so I can help you get your shopping done at a good price or Free!! www.partylite.biz/emilygreen

No comments: