Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tag Your It

Rules
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment


Favorite TV Shows
1) One Tree Hill
2) The Bachelor
3) Greys Anatomy
4) Private Practice
5) Privileged
6) Manhunters

Things I did Yesterday
1) Watched Katie and Connor (almost had a mishap with very sharp knifes..that was fun)
2) Took Katie and Connor to the park and fed the ducks. We also played on the toys!
3) Watched Cars movie with Connor or I watched while he made a mess of cheese
everywhere..lol
4) Tried to figure out what kind of card to make for my card party next Friday the 13th..you are invited if you want to come just let me know.
5) Played with playdoh
6) Watched manhunters and Dog with Brady on TV

Things I look forward to
1) Start working at Brady's office
2) My backyard finished with grass would be lovely
3) Finishing the rest of the basement
4) Warm weather
5) My card party!! :)
6) The Valentines dance next saturday and free olive garden for dinner!! :)

Favorite Places to eat
1) Olive Garden
2) Lonestar
3) Ruby River
4) Tepanyaki's
5) The Noodle Company
6) My house because I like my cooking and it's cheaper than all of the above..even though they are tasty too!

Things on my wish list
1) One more kid..one day
2) Make more money
3) Pay off our debit
4) Backyard finished
5) No more vechiles breaking down
6) Brady to build me some shelfs for my craft room (do you think he'll get the hint!)

I Tag anyone and everyone who decided to read this..hahaha your it!
Leave me a comment so I know you did it!

No comments: