Thursday, February 26, 2009



Okay, so I guess some people out there have been too busy to come and see our new home that we've been in for a year now. I've been asked to post some pictures of our house. The top picture is our new home that was built in September 2007 and we got it brand new!! The bottom picture is our old house that we lived in for 3 1/2 years. We went from having 1,439 sq feet to having 2,300 sq feet. That has been a huge difference! Now that you've seen the outside of my house I hope you decide to come and say hi sometime to see the inside!

3 comments:

NJ said...

Emily, I love your house. It's so gorgeous!!

Lindsay said...

Your house is soo cute!! :)

Paige & Taylor said...

im glad to say i have been to your house. it was for a short minute but i did see how cute it is! its lovely! :)