Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt



2

Every year Grandma Green has an Easter egg hunt for all of her grandchildren and great-grandchildren. She fills up plastic eggs with change, candy and sometimes you can get the golden egg. This year Connor picked up the golden egg and it had $20 dollars in it! I was so excited! Anyhow, Connor loved gathering the eggs and he loved all the candy. He is so cute! Every time I'd take Connor's picture he either wasn't paying much attention or he'd give me a big "C..H..E..E..S..E. " Along with a cheesy grin!! It is pretty funny!



Here is a cute video of Connor collecting eggs. He was really excited and was having a lot of fun!

3 comments:

Matt and Jade said...

He is so cute. I love Easter egg hunts with money in the eggs. Those are always the best.

NJ said...

how cute! i hope he has fun with the $20!

The Greens said...

I'd know the legs in that first picture anywhere! Those are toally Landons legs with the DC shoes on ha ha It looks like it was fun. I wish i could've been there. Connor is so cute!