Thursday, June 26, 2008

Connor Loves Dogs

Last Thursday I bought a whole bunch of flowers and decided to plant them. While I was busy planting away connor was playing with our dog sadie. My next door neighbor left her house and I waved at her. Not even 5 minutes had passed and connor runs to her door with sadie. Well, I assumed that he was just ringing the door bell and that was fine because I knew nobody was home for him to bother. A couple of minutes passed and I started calling out his name, I got no answer so I called for sadie...no answer. So I walk over to my neighbors door, which was shut and I knocked. All I got was dogs barking at me. So I tried the door and it opened, I yelled hello to make sure no one was there. I got greeted by the neighbor's 2 dogs and sadie. I tried to get passed them all to see if connor was in there and sure enough he is seating on their couch grining ear to ear. He thought he was so funny!! Connor will do anything to play with dogs! I finally got him and sadie outside without the other dogs following. It was quite the chore!

No comments: