Saturday, June 28, 2008

Yummy Spatula!


It's Saturday night...yep not much going on. Isn't that the pits! I really want to go do something but Brady isn't feeling well! His chest is bothering him and he doesn't know what he did. I think he may have broken a rib because he complains every time he moves. Hopefully what ever is hurting will heal soon because I'm getting tired of doing nothing. So here I am posting a blog for the heck of it. I do have a really cute picture of Connor I took. The other night I was making a dessert for relief society and I gave him the spatula. He hasn't ever licked one before and as soon as he did he wouldn't stop. It was really cute!

1 comment:

meg 'n' rich said...

Okay, so the more I see pics of Connor, the more and more I think he looks just like you!! Does everyone tell you that? Or am I just crazy?