Friday, June 27, 2008

A Milestone for Me


Well, for a lot of people that know me. I am not one to hold babies, I have a really hard time with them. I'm not sure why but maybe one day I'll figure it out. Anyhow, My sister Rebecca and I went to see our friend Karlia who had a baby last week. I actually held her baby Alexia Ruth Lopez, she is really cute and really tiny. I couldn't get over how small and fragile she is. For those that know when I had Connor he was 10 Lbs and 1 oz. So.. I guess to me this was really weird holding a 7 Lb baby. Alright, you can stop laughing at me I know you probably had a 7 Lb baby and you thought they were big! Well, I just wanted to share the pictures because I look cute..alright Alexia does too.

As I sat there holding this baby, I was thinking how amazing it is to bring gifts from God into this world. The fragile little spirits who will look up to you in ever way. Congrats Karlia! You will be a great mom!

1 comment:

meg 'n' rich said...

Hey!!! I am so excited that I found your blog! How fun is this to be able to reconnect with so many friends that I haven't seen in WAY to long!!