Friday, June 27, 2008

Connor's Birthday May 31st



Connor turned 2 years old!! I can't believe how much he has grown and how smart he is. Well, anyhow I made his birthday cake this year as Lightening McQueen. It turned out really well! I was truly nervous that I would still be working on this cake when his party started. Somehow, I managed to finish it 30 minutes before everyone arrived.

Unfortunately
I wasn't able to get any pictures of Connor smiling which is really odd because he always gives me cheesy grins. He liked his new swimsuit and held it up for me to see.

The red wagon I think was his favorite he helped put it together and then he went for a ride in it. Well, it turned out to be a good party and Connor was so spoiled!

1 comment:

meg 'n' rich said...

Okay, your little Connor is a DOLL! What a cutie! My Ethan turned 2 on April 19th! They are really close in age. I actually got him that same swimming suit this year, too! Gotta love Costco!!